We offer assisted listening for those who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
When you arrive, please use the following to connect your listening device to this service.
- Connect your device to the WiFi Network named “Assisted Listening”
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store on your device and download the LISTEN EVERYWHERE App. (Note: You will need your password to either app store in order to download the app)
- Go to your Bluetooth devices and ensure that it is connected. If you are using regular headphones, ensure that they are plugged in all the way before proceeding.
- Launch the app once downloaded and click on the button labeled “ALS” once the welcome clears.
- At this point, audio should be passing to the end user.